About Our Adoptable Dogs
In keeping with the requirements set out by the Governors Executive Stay At Home Order we will be unable to facilitate meetings between foster animals and prospective adopters from March 28 - April 10. You may still submit applications and our foster families will be in touch and work to schedule meetings as soon as we are legally able to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and everyone stay healthy.
Our dogs live in foster homes while waiting to find their own forever homes. This gives us better information on the dog’s personality, needs and what sort of home might be the best fit. Our goal is to make good matches for both adopters and animals. We want happy pets and happy people!
Our adoptable animals receive the following medical care prior to adoption:
- Health screening and veterinary examination
- Rabies vaccination if over 4 months old
- Distemper combination vaccination
- Heartworm test if over 6 months and preventative medication
- Flea treatment and preventative
- Deworming for intestinal parasites
- Most of our adoptable dogs are microchipped