About Our Adoptable Dogs
Our dogs live in foster homes while waiting to find their own forever homes. This gives us better information on the dog’s personality, needs and what sort of home might be the best fit. Our goal is to make good matches for both adopters and animals. We want happy pets and happy people!
Our adoptable animals receive the following medical care prior to adoption:
- Health screening and veterinary examination
- Rabies vaccination if over 4 months old
- Distemper combination vaccination
- Heartworm test if over 6 months and preventative medication
- Flea treatment and preventative
- Deworming for intestinal parasites
- Most of our adoptable dogs are microchipped
Special Adoption Programs
Foster To Adopt
Thank you for your interest in our Foster To Adopt Program. This program allows families the unique opportunity to act as temporary caretakers to an animal before making the decision to adopt. This ensures it is a good fit for all parties before committing long-term. We provide all the food, medications, toys, treats, bedding, collars/leash - you provide a warm home and love. Click here to learn more.